Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So that's how it feels like

I am sad. I am upset. I am angry. most of all I am disappointed.

Why am I feeling so? It because I have roundly and soundly been stabbed in the back by someone I thought I was helping.

Case in point: I prepared a document for him,a spent close to 2 full days (on my own cost), sent it to him to review; and today news filtered back to me that my version was the outdated version.

It was not like there was no opportunity to send me an updated document, in fact we had spoken many time on the phone. he had the chance to review and rebut the information in the document but he decided to keep it from me, and make me look like a fool in front someone whom I had said I've pre-qualified the project.

All the pro-bono work was for nothing. I am damn angry, in fact I have not felt this level of rage in a long time. And I thought I was doing my best to help him.

in making me look bad, I think he has done himself a further disservice. because he has made himself to be a person who is untrustworthy, or worse; a person living in his own little world.

Now I know how it feels like to have a knife shoved and twisted into one back. The road to hell is paved with good intentions and this is one of them. And I'm unsure if I am magnamacious enough to let it slide. I want revenge, I want payback.

Lord, please help me be strong in the face of such adversity and stupidity.

Sent from my Nokia phone

No comments: