Monday, March 2, 2009

My future

In a short span of 24 hours, the first or many decisions will be made by others that will impact my future.

There will be a meeting a skeptical entrepreneur and an unorthodox investor where they have a meeting and decide if they both want to jump into bed together on a project.

I put that project to my partners who then worked behind the scenes to set the ball rolling.

The stakes are high, and the returns potentially lucrative.

but that tentative first step may be the hardest because the entrepreneur has been screwed over by too many people to be an optimist, whereas the investor is unorthodox to say the least.

Within the next 24 hours we shall see if my project and indirectly my firm will be able to survive.

Let keep our fingers and toes crossed.

Sent from my Nokia phone

No comments: