Friday, October 17, 2008

Kids having fun

It's nice to see the kids going out and living out their childhood, although it beats me why they are playing school, when they actually on a short holiday.

Whatever, as long as they get away from the idiot box called television and actually interact with kids in the rough same age group.

I guess this is something that I did not get to enjoy growing up as I was the only kid close to where I lived.

I recently spoke with a friend who lives in a landed property and he too rues the lack of friends the same age as his kids in the neighborhood. For me, I'm just glad that my kids get to enjoy a childhood I did not have.

And I have to run interference and order the kids out as they're equally stuck on the chinese serial that has way too much adult themes for the kids to be exposed to at this age.

Channel 8 listen up. I think your programming needs to be tweaked such that serial being show during the 5 - 7 pm time band needs to be more kid friendly.

Sometimes I am at a loss on how to explain the back stabbing and the adultery to the kids. I think they should have more time to maintain the innocence in this day and age.

No comments: