Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fruitful meetings

Yesterday was a whirlwind day of meetings, with me leaving the house at 6 am and didn't go to sleep till past 1.

Good meetings, and action items.

I am hopeful that there will be many more cross border forays for business, leveraging on my network both in singapore and malaysia.

And you know what, I do feel a bit homesick for malaysia. I see my friends and they have more opportunities, even with the nep, just by virtue that malaysia is developing and singapore has developed.

A friend remarked that many things that entrepreneurs try to do in singapore ultimately need to touch the government (and I do not mean permits and registrations) and eventually will touch the tlcs, which may not have such a good result for the entrepreneur.

It is an interesting observation, and one that warrants a bit more thought and understanding.

In the mean time, plenty of work to do on both sides of the border.

Sent from my Nokia phone

No comments: